Special Precautions We're Taking During the Coronavirus Outbreak
We've been serving WNY for over 50 years, and we can't recall a time quite like the present. During the coronavirus pandemic, the health of our employees and customers is our primary concern, and we've been paying close attention to recommendations and best practices laid out by medical experts, the CDC, and local government.
We've made some changes to the way we're operating in an effort to minimize the spread of the virus:
- All of our stores are offering disinfectant wipes near the store entrance
- Our employees are following CDC best practices for thorough hand-washing and hygiene
- We're routinely disinfecting high-traffic areas of the store to limit the spread of germs
Most experts are encouraging social distancing, and to encourage that, we've discounted many of our local delivery rates. Here's a look at some options we're offering to limit your social exposure:
- FREE delivery on orders over $150 to certain neighboring zip codes around our stores (Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm) via either FedEx or local courier service (usually within 24-48 hours)
- FREE in-store pickup on web orders (with most orders ready within one business hour)
Please stay safe during this challenging time. We look forward to collectively raising a glass with all of you when this has passed.
The Staff at Premium Wine & Spirits